What A Week In My Life Look Like?
I'm going to give you a little run down of my weekly routine (as it has been for the past few weeks). It'll definitely change when I return from my Birthday & I'm too excited about that. Anywho, As many of you know, I've been recovering from surgery for the past 2 months and I've created a routine and I'm going to share that with you all.
My Weekdays were pretty much the same so I'm going to categorize them by time.
- I wake up at around 6:45am to 7am.
- I take a good ol' trip to the Bathroom.
- I read my Daily Bible Plan.
- I take a DMV Driving Practice Test.
- I complete a Spanish Lesson on DuoLngo.
- I take 2 Brain Games (it's good to keep your brain moving.)
- I focus on ONE thing I have on my bucket list and try to fit it in my week somehow so I can check it off.
- I listen to a Chapter of the current book I'm reading on Audible.
- I take a peek of the few social media accounts I have but try not to spend too much time there. TRY NOT! lol
- More than likely, Somewhere between 4 to 6 Hours, I'M ON THE COMPUTER! Yes! Since, I was a little girl< I was able to spend HOURS AND HOURS on the Computer; either Home or at "the office". I just love the internet. There's so much information there. How can you not take advantage? I jump between working on my Businesses, Blogging, Researching, Reading, Learning, EMailing, Planning, Reserving, Booking and everything else you can think of.
- Ordering Dinner or Making Dinner (depends on the mood & the time my Wife gets off work.)
- I usually feel like I just worked at my desk or the office for a full shift so I get to relaxing for the rest of the evening before and after a nice hot shower and dinner while I wait for my Wife.
The End Of The Day:
- My Wife & I talk about our day and future plans then watch TV until we fall out!
So, that's basically how my week has been going for the past few weeks! I know.. Boring and On Repeat! But, I'll definitely do an updated weekly routine post in a Month. I'll try to make it for June 1st so we can make a comparison on the two because I know it's going to be night and day!
& There you have it Babes..
Thanks so much for reading my Blog Post. I appreciate you!
Be sure to follow me on Instagram & on SnapChat at 'HeavenBendel'
Until The Next Post.