Self Love is the Best Love! (Ways to Practice Self-Love)
It's Love Month!
So, this post is dedicated to everyone who needs to love up on themselves a little more! Often, we get so caught up in our relationships, our jobs, being parents, etc., that we forget to take care of who is most important... OURSELVES! If you’re not 100% YOU, you can’t be a 100% Mom, Wife, Girlfriend or Employee/Boss!
Ways to Practice Self-Love:
- Make a list of fun activities to do and post on your fridge.
- Repeat the following mantra “I love and accept myself.”
- Make a list of all the things you like about yourself.
- Start the day with two minutes of meditation.
- Treat yourself with something you’ve always wanted.
- Dress your body lovingly in a gorgeous outfit.
- Make it a priority to get eight hours of sleep.
- Do something for yourself without guilt.
- Set the mood while cooking — candles lit, music on.
- Practice the art of saying “no.”
- Get your sweat on.
- Go for a hike or long walk.
- Try something new: dance classes, cooking lessons, yoga.
- Commit to doing your hair and makeup for a week.
- Allow yourself to have that piece of chocolate and savor every minute.
- Shut off your email and cellphone for an hour.
- Buy yourself roses on Valentine’s day.
- Complete that project or goal you started.
- Stop procrastinating already!
- Give yourself a day off.
- Self-love mantra: “I am enough. I have enough. I do enough.”
- Let go of comparison to others.
- Use soothing or invigorating essential oils like lavender and lemon.
- Write a love letter to your ex and burn it.
- Host a dinner party.
- Hire a coach or a counselor.
- Buy yourself fresh flowers.
- Clean your house or apartment.
- Take time for rest and relaxation.
- Wear red lipstick and heels just because!
Thanks so much for reading this post...
Until Next Post,
Heaven Signing Out!
Feel free to stay connected:
SnapChat - HeavenBendel