The Last 6 Months Of My 20s & The Buckelist to Match!
I knooowwwww, It's been forever since my last blog post. But guess what? Today is officially SIX MONTHS until my 30th Birthday & I'm super duper excited and anxious about it! Throughout my life, I've always heard so many women in my life tell me about all of the AMAZING things they've accomplished and all of the careless fun they had in their 20s and I always wanted to be one of those women. Unfortunately, there's so many things that I want to do that I just haven't done. Either I haven't made it my priority OR my healthy got in the way (I'm anemic & get quite fatigue at times). So, as you may have known already, I have a Bucket List App already but I recently decided the due date on some of them to be my 30th Birthday. This means I have SIX MONTHS to do things I've ALWAYS WANTED to do so I can simply say I've done them in my 20s!
Here's a list of just a few things I'll be doing and BLOGGING about before May 6th 2018:
1. Running a Half Marathon
2. Traveling Somewhere Beautifully Exotic
(Hawaii & Puerto Rico are the most Exotic States Those Are The Two Places I Desire)
3. Going Skinny Dipping
4. Attending a Music Festival
5. Splurging On A Once-In-A-Lifetime Meal at One Of The World's Best Restaurants.
6. Stay Up All Night Partying In a Big City.
7. Going Bungee Jumping or Skydiving, or anything with Heights & Adrenaline.
8. Climb A Mountain.
9. Go Scuba Diving or Snorkeling.
10. Travel Solo.
11. Learn To Speak A New Language.
12. Splurge On An Expensive Item That Will Last Years.
13. Take A Cross- Country Road Trip.
14. Attend a Major Sports Event.
15. Completely UNPLUG for a Full Day or Even a Week.
16. Make A Stock Investment.
17. Sleep In A Hammock
18. Go On An Audition
19. Attend a Ball or Gala.
20. Be Completely Debt-Free!
I know! That sure is a LOT to accomplish in just 6 Months BUT that just means I have a lot of planning and researching to get to! haha! Wish me luck & look out for my posts in the next few Months talking about my experiences and bucket list goals as I start the countdown to my 30th Birthday!
Thanks so much for reading this post...
Until Next Post,
Heaven Signing Out!
Feel free to stay connected:
SnapChat - HeavenBendel