Yes! There is a such thing! How Amazing!
We live in a world where we are Always ON THE GO! Rent doesn't pay itself, Children and/or Pets don't take care of themselves and we have responsibilities! Although, we all have different lifestyles, we all share something in common: Sometimes, We Just Need To Relax!
Sean Moeller founded National Relaxation Day in 1985 as a fourth-grader. In an interview with Valerie Monson in The Des Moines Register Sean suggested people shouldn’t do anything of real value.
Now, that we're caught up on the purpose and history of this National Relaxation Day, Let's get to Relaxing! I've listed below some ways to relax and relieve stress in less than 5 minutes.
1. Have a Cup of Tea, always does the trick!
2. Meditate for just 5 minutes, it'll change your whole day.
3. Listen to Classical Music. (Sade isn't classical but she's classic & ALWAYS relaxes me)
3. Simply Lay Down
4. Do Breathing Exercises
5. Try Progressive Relaxation
6. Sit in a Park & Sightsee
7. Close your eyes to focus on silence & good thoughts
8. Try Acupuncture.
9. Go for a Swim.
10. Rub your foot on a golf ball for an impromptu foot massage.
11. Write in a Journal about your dreams & goals
12. Squeeze a Stress Ball.
13. Read a Book
14. Drip cold water on your wrists, there's arteries underneath your skin in these places that immediately calms your body reacting to cold water.
15. GET OFF OF YOUR PHONE & GIVE YOUR THUMBS A REST!
Hope you liked this post!
Please comment below any tips you'll like to add.
Remember to follow me on Instagram.com/HeavenTheQuaintrelle and SnapChat at HeavenBendel.